Saturday, August 25, 2007
So I went to the beach thrice this month.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
I love the beach!
Yesterday we went Health Week Activity (cycling & inline skating) at ECP. Inline skates are doodysmelly. >:( but cycling was the fun thing man, we got brand new bikes that could go super fast & smooth. We stopped by the food place for carrot cake and popiah:D and for me,
fresh soursop juice, heavenly.
Krix, I owe you $$$!


hah, my pretty
ORANGE bike.
&, there was a RAINBOW!!!

Felice & I decided to
-whatever-. toilet mirror yea.

this kid was really happy that she's going cycling(: hot pink bike.
Oh crap, I just realised Teacher's Day is next Saturday. I'm slow, as usual. That marks the start of SeptemberD: Busybusybusy.
Late but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Chloe & Sarah Kwok (23rd aug)! Adria loves you.
Alas, I finished my CIP mission for this year - minimum 7 hours from 2 organisations. But I did 18. Who came up with that 2 organisations thing?! Okay at least time spent at the library(lib cip) & pasir ris-bugis-orchard(flag day) is not exactly wasted. Last Sat, we spent so much train time just to get to Pasir Ris alone, so much so I finished 'Have to Have it'.
My class people are reading&reading&readinggggg. But shit, they read damn fast. Not fair. People can finish one book a day. I can't (actually I can if I
accidentally want to) like, I did on the train!:D But I choose not to.
I'm actually glad I re-found my love for reading (I know, bet you must be thinking
eewl Adria's such a bookworm) Wdevr, I don't care for nuts. I just know I've stopped reading for many years, hence the drastic drop of speed.
So gonna finish 'Tainted Love' and hopefully half of 'Private' over the weekend. I have no time, man, I'm a busy worm. 'New Moon' shall wait. Maybe I'll read it on a new moon night:D hah how much slower can I get (when everyone's finished 'Eclipse'). I wanna read 'Blue Bloods'! I'm jumping here and there and not finishing a proper series first. But 'Blue Bloods' & 'Masquerade' look so interesting I'm gonna gonna get them!
One month exactly to exams.
One months exactly to Julia's birthday.
Aww, Julia.